Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pai Land


Pai is a slice of holiday heaven. More Mullum than Mullumbimby, when we arrived in Pai I knew I was exactly where I wanted to be. Lots of nice travelers, great food, pretty scenery and a really cheap room in Mr Jan’s Medicinal Garden, what more could we have asked for?


There were restaurants with names like ‘The Witching Well’ and ‘Good Health’ where you could drink wheatgrass shots with green tea chasers. If I didn’t have a flight booked from Chaing Mai I would have rented a scooter for a month and settled down.



5 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so peaceful there Kristy....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - where's the catch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the pictures are beautiful. Really does look like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree holly...it looks so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  5. The catch is... there is no catch. it is peaceful and lovely and heavenly... I feel like booking a ticket back!

    ReplyDelete